HD stands for heavy-duty and indicates:
This box type is suitable for extra heavy applications.
Special thermoforming provides for an integrated stacking rim which
significantly contributes to the fact that the LS-HD box is unusually stable and resistant.
The design is patent-protected.
The HD variant is completed by special injection molded corner profiles which can be provided with and without aluminum reinforcement.
- Low tare weight
- Designed for heavy-weight applications
- No tooling costs
- Extensive increase of resilience possible by integration of aluminum reinforcement elements
- Concealed reinforcement of the longitudinal and cross walls available upon request
- Basic dimensions freely selectable and infinitely variable
- Splashing water can drain due to the innovative stacking system
- Stackable with molded form-fit stacking system
- No yielding of the walls when loaded
- Can be produced from CON-Pearl®
- Available in different colors and qualities
- ESD version available (in black)
- Number, type and position of handles selectable
- Inscription with labels or screen-printed
- May be combined with any inserts or housings for parts